Easy, Wireless Collection of a Variety of Data Types, including Voltage Input and Thermocouple Types K and T
Hioki Memory HiLoggers are high-speed data loggers for recording multiple channels of voltage, temperature, resistance or humidity signals, some models providing complete isolation between channels and strong noise resistance. The Hioki LR8515 Wireless Voltage/Temperature Logger provides easy, wireless collection of a variety of data types, including voltage input and thermocouple types K and T, all in a single device.
Data can be downloaded using Hioki’s tablet and smartphone app (for Android devices).
Search for “HIOKI” and download the Wireless Logger Collector!
• A single device to measure everything from the minute voltages of pyranometers or heat flow sensors to battery voltage to temperature
• Compact, two-channel model fits where other devices don’t
• Download measurement data to a tablet or computer with Bluetooth® wireless technology or capture in real time with the LR8410
• Three-way power (AC adapter, AA alkaline batteries, or external 5 to 13.5 V power supply)
• Store 500,000 data points per channel