MULTI-PHASE RELAY TESTER
- Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
- Operate with or without a computer
- Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
- vHigh current, high power output
- (60 Amps/300 VA rms) per phase
- 4 Voltage channels, 3 Current channels, with convertible voltage channels provides 1 voltage and 6 currents
- Dynamic, Transient and GPS Satellite Synchronized End-to-End Testing Capability
- IEC 61850 Testing Capability
The SMRT46 is a multipurpose, light-weight, field portable test set capable of testing a wide variety of electro-mechanical, solidstate and microprocessor-based protective relays, motor overload relays and similar protective devices. The SMRT46 has the “smart” combination of small size, light weight, with high power.
The SMRT46 test system has the ability to be manually controlled with Megger’s Smart Touch View Interface™ (STVI) handheld controller running the new RTMS, Relay Testing Management Software. The STVI, with its large, full color, high resolution, TFT LCD touch screen allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, as well as using built-in preset test routines for most popular relays.
The STVI eliminates the need for a computer when testing virtually all types of relays. Menu screens and touch screen function buttons are provided to quickly and easily select the desired test function. Tests results can be saved to the STVI for download to a memory stick to transfer or print test reports.
For full automatic testing the SMRT46 may be controlled by Megger Advanced Visual Test Software (AVTS). AVTS is a Microsoft® Windows® XP®/Vista™/7/8 compatible software program designed to manage all aspects of protective relay testing using the new Megger SMRT test system.