LEAKSPY C4 For quick detection and quantiﬁcation of smallest leaks
LEAKSPY C4 for gas mixtures with 3MTM NovecTM 4710*)
The cordless battery-operated LEAKSPY C4 precisely measures the 3MTM NovecTM 4710 concentration in air by means of a non-dispersive infrared sensor (NDIR sensor) and indicates the value on a graphic display in ppmv. The device allows precise localisation of leaks by searching the highest 3MTMNovecTM 4710 concentration. Thanks to the high accuracy and the low detection limit it is possible to carry out integral measurements as well as measurements for determination of leak rates.
To protect the device from particles the sensor is equipped with a filter which can be cleaned and/or exchanged easily by the operator. In case there is 3MTMNovecTM 4710 contamination already existing, the LEAKSPY C4 can be adjusted to this value. Thus, it is possible to detect leaks even in already contaminated areas. The 3MTM NovecTM 4710 concentration is indicated in ppmv as well as by an audible signal.
- Detection of leaks up to 3 g / year
- Quick response time
- No cross sensitivity to moisture and most volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Small, lightweight, easy to use
- A shoulder belt facilitates mobile and ergonomic working
- Battery-operated (operating time > 12 hours)
- Exchangeable accumulator (parallel loading of a second accumulator in separate charging unit possible)