ECONOMY SERIES C4/C5 For professional handling of gas mixtures
Service cart for gas mixtures with 3M™ Novec™ 4710*)
Service cart for gas mixtures with 3M™ Novec™ 5110*)
This series has been specially developed for the emission-free handling of gas mixtures based on 3M™ Novec™ 4710 or 3M™ Novec™ 5110 and its specific requirements. The units are equipped with a temperature control of the compressor adapted to the mixed gas and allow gas recovery down to a final vacuum of < 1 mbar.
The service carts make the handling of Alternative Gases simple and convenient. Thanks to the fully automated technology the basic functions such as recovery, storage, evacuation and filling can be carried out easily.
The device is characterised by high reliability and allows simple, safe and economical handling of Alternative Gases.
- Devices for storage of liquid gas mixtures are available with a max. storage pressure of 100 bar (pe)
- Recovery of gas mixtures down to < 1 mbar
- Automatic control and 10” capacitive multi-touch panel
- Indication of the important process parameters and graphic display of the selected gas flow on the panel
- Indication units selectable on the panel (e.g. bar/mbar/kg)
- Reversing switch for direction of rotation
- Digital weighing scales for gas mixture cylinders
- Reduction to transport pressure as special function
- Coupling adapted to the basic gas to prevent wrong connection
- Integrated buffer tank (1000 l or 600 l) for gaseous intermediate storage of gas mixtures