12 KV INSULATION DIAGNOSTIC SYSTEM
- Power factor test set
- Automatic and manual operation
- Accurate and repeatable measurement results with high noise suppression
- Lightweight, rugged two-piece design
- New built-in intelligent temperature correction (patent pending)
- New automatic voltage dependence detection (patent pending)
DELTA4000 series is a fully automatic 12 kV insulation power factor / dissipation factor (tan delta) test set designed for condition assessment of electrical insulation in high voltage apparatus such as transformers, bushings, circuit breakers, cables, lightning arresters, and rotating machinery.
Two configurations make up the series:
- DELTA4110 with external computer (not included) consists of the DELTA4100 control unit and DELTA4010 high-voltage unit
- DELTA4310A touch display interface comes with onboard computer, PowerDB software and printer and allows connection to and control of MWA300, TTR300/310E, MTO300, MLR10 and some Megger insulation resistance instruments.