Delivering High Accuracy Performance Over a Measurement Band 40 Times Broader than Legacy Models
Hioki pull-through AC/DC current sensors are best-in-class devices for use with power analyzers,, Memory HiCorders and high performance oscilloscopes. The CT6904 is a DC to 4 MHz/500A sensor, ideal for capturing current signals from switching power supplies, inverters, power conditioners, etc.
CAT III 1000 V
• 500 A (rms) rated for measurement of large currents
• DC to 4 MHz (±3 dB) wide measurement frequency range
• ±10 ppm excellent linearity
• 120 dB (100 kHz) high Common-Mode Rejection Ratio (CMRR)
• ±0.077% power accuracy in combination with the Hioki PW6001 Power Analyzer